Last week I shared excuses people give for not singing in the choir, so this week it’s time for the reasons to sing in the choir. Please pray for our choir as we seek to bless the Lord. We need more singers in every section – we especially need men. If you are interested in singing in the choir, please join us at rehearsal on Wednesday at 7:00 pm in the choir suite!
Top 5 Reasons to Sing in the Church Choir at FBCMWC
5. You get to hear my jokes during rehearsals – some are even good!
4. The focused team effort in rehearsals builds a close bond and fellowship that choir members get to enjoy every week.
3. As we sing songs for worship services and seasonal presentations, the Holy Spirit uses the songs, lyrics, and expressions of praise to transform us to be more like Jesus. The songs renew our minds and deeply touch our hearts and souls.
2. Choir members are worship leaders, and God uses our songs and our worship to point people to Jesus Christ.
1. We continually offer a sacrifice of praise and expression of love to the Lord. He is the reason we sing!
Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Proclaim His salvation from day to day.
1 Chronicles 16:23